In today’s competitive marketplace, businesses are always looking for ways to enhance their brand. The Retail Bus Tour (“RBT”) offers professionals in the retail real estate industry an opportunity to position themselves in their local market in a distinctive and unparalleled manner. The RBT is seeking representation in providing our product and service in other markets throughout the United Staes. In the three years since its inception, the RBT has enjoyed great success and we are seeking additional relationships with retail real estate transaction professionals in new markets.
By joining the RBT as a Regional Director (“RD”), you will have the opportunity to operate this marketing concept with an established model of providing a unique and exciting marketing and networking event specifically designed for the shopping center industry. If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please complete our brief Indication of Interest form (below) and submit back to us.
The RD position is a part-time position. The RD will be responsible for the efficient operation of the RBT in their market. This shall include the responsibility for the overall operation using the RBT’s corporate model as a guideline in the event’s delivery, direction and coordination of activities. This shall include the solicitation and acquisition of attendees, properties, sponsors and advertisers. In addition, the RD will be responsible for the creation and implementation of community relations activities to promote the RBT and its activities, planning and ensuring the quality execution of the event, and directing and controlling resources to meet cost and time constraints. The ideal candidate should be well schooled and have in-depth experience in retail real estate brokerage operations, marketing and office procedures. Strong communication skills is a must!
- Five (5) to ten (10) consecutive years of retail real estate transaction experience in their local market.
- Ability to commit to the necessary time allocations to facilitate the execution of the RBT.
- Ability to work independently and make decisions in accordance with established policies and guidelines of the RBT.
- Possess an in-depth familiarity with the local retail market and other professionals in the retail real estate industry.
- High degree of proficiency in marketing and sales activity.
- Current and active member of ICSC for at least five (5) consecutive years.
- Strong communication skills; written and verbal.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work with multiple deadlines and priorities.